Detection of metal stamping parts
Source: Benco Date: 2017/12/27 11:54:36 Visited:
The hardness tester of the metal stamping parts is measured by the Rockwell hardness tester. Small, complex shaped stampings can be used to test a very small plane and can not be tested on a common table Rockwell hardness tester.
Stamping parts processing includes blanking, bending, drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The materials for stamping parts are mainly hot rolled or cold rolled (cold rolled) metal strip materials, such as carbon steel plate, alloy steel plate, spring steel plate, galvanized sheet, tinplate, stainless steel plate, copper and copper alloy plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plate and so on.
The PHP series of portable surface Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stamping parts. Alloy stamping parts are the most commonly used parts in the field of metal processing and mechanical manufacturing. The processing of stamping parts is a processing method using die to separate or form metal strip. Its application range is very wide.
The main purpose of hardness testing for stamping parts is to determine whether the annealed degree of purchased metal sheets is suitable for stamping parts that will be subsequently processed. Different kinds of stamping processes need different hardness grade plates. The aluminum alloy plate for stamping processing can be detected by Wechsler hardness tester. When the material thickness is greater than 13mm, it can be changed to Babbitt hardness tester, and the pure aluminum plate or low hardness aluminum alloy plate should be pasteurized hardness tester.
In the stamping industry, stamping is sometimes called sheet forming, but it is slightly different. The so-called plate forming refers to the forming method of sheet metal, thin walled tube, thin material and other raw materials for plastic processing, collectively referred to as sheet metal forming. At this time, the deformation of thick plate is generally not considered. In China, the market and technical level of stamping are all attributable to the host plant. Therefore, the stamping parts market is not perfect and perfect. But the small stamping parts market is very mature in some parts of the south. From the present situation, the following problems exist in the stamping parts market in China:
(1) some of the production capacity is oversupply, some of the press plants in the host plant are not allowed to be placed and can not be taken. For the most part of the year, the production task is insufficient and there is no market behavior.
(2) the market competition of household appliance and electrical appliance stamping parts industry is fierce. But there are not many internationally competitive enterprises in the climate.
(3) no one has done a serious study of the stamping parts market. The stamping parts market is in a mess.
In the market conditions above, the development of technology is limited, and the whole industry is also backward.
(1) the overall level is low, many industries have a surplus of production capacity and lack of high grade technology. The progress of technology is slow.
(2) material technology, mold technology, lubrication technology and equipment level are at a low level, far from meeting the needs of domestic production and development.
Through the understanding of current products, we can also know how many applications of spring products such as compressed springs are extensive, basically covering all fields of machinery, hardware, electrical appliances and so on.
Copyright ©2017-2018 Dongguan Benco Hardware Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备18006273号-1 Powered by: ytclouds.netTop